Don’t know what to do during your vacation? No problem! We invite you to reserve a room at our conveniently located downtown San Diego hotel. Not only are we are located within minutes of the airport, we are in close proximity to 5 of the most popular attractions in downtown San Diego.
- San Diego Zoo – Possibly the most popular downtown attraction is the world famous San Diego Zoo. Situated on over 100 acres in the heart of the downtown district, the Zoo is home to more than 4,000 different species of animals and offers live shows, restaurants and exhibits, fun for the entire family.
- Balboa Park – While the Zoo is located in Balboa Park, it deserves a separate mention. As one of the largest urban parks in the United States, visitors can spend hours, if not the entire day exploring the grounds. Check out one of the museum’s 14 museums, stroll through the botanical gardens and end with a meal at the Prado, one of the most popular Balboa Park restaurants.
- Gaslamp Quarter – Most visitors are aware that the Gaslamp Quarter is the dining, shopping and entertainment hub of the downtown district. Who wouldn’t want to stay at a hotel nearby? Whether you are visiting the area’s museums, first class restaurants or nightclubs, you’re sure to enjoy your time in this historic neighborhood.
- Convention Center – While the Convention Center is recognized as the host for the annual Comic-Con event, it is also the meeting place for some of the world’s most renowned conventions from bridal to medical expos. For more information about why you should stay at a hotel near the Convention Center, click here.
- Seaport Village – Located along the water, Seaport Village attracts guests with its breathtaking views of the bay. The area is home to a handful of restaurants, quaint shops, and plenty of grassy space to relax and lounge in the sun. Unlike other downtown destinations, parking at Seaport Village is a breeze as they have their own private lot.
Did we miss any must-see downtown attractions? Share them with us!