What are the Most Popular Rides at SeaWorld in San Diego?
Visitors can easily spend a day enjoying the rides, shows and exhibits at SeaWorld San Diego. With so much to see and do, visitors may not have time in their schedule to check out each ride or attraction. If you’re interested in the 10 rides at SeaWorld, here is a list of the most popular rides at the park so you can plan accordingly for the day’s events.
- Manta – SeaWorld’s only roller coaster ride takes riders on twists and turns while speeding along at up to45mph! This ray themed ride also goes through an underwater tunnel where riders can watch actual manta rays glide overhead.
- Sky Tower – SeaWorld’s tamest ride slowly takes riders up 150 feet above the park treating them to spectacular 360 degree views of the nearby San Diego landscape.
- Wild Arctic – A flight simulator ride in which riders are in the pilot seat of a helicopter. It becomes your mission to make it back safely to base station Wild Arctic.
- Journey to Atlantis – This roller coaster combined with a flume ride takes riders on an adventure to Atlantis which features a 60 foot plunge.
- Shipwreck Rapids – Recognized as SeaWorld’s wettest ride, Shipwreck Rapids take raft-riding passengers for a rough ride, bumping, swirling, crashing and splashing over whitewater rapids and underneath waterfalls.
Be sure to check out the other rides at SeaWorld like the Bayside Skyride and Riptide Rescue. Elmo’s Flying Fish, Oscar’s Rockin’ Eel and Abby’s Sea Star Spin rides are SeaWorld’s tamer rides which are popular for small children.
All of these exhilarating rides are a few miles from the affordable Marina Inn San Diego hotel near SeaWorld. At the Marina Inn, guests enjoy clean, spacious rooms, complimentary amenities and a central location to San Diego’s top theme parks. Don’t forget to ask our Reservation Manager about our discounted SeaWorld tickets and hotel rates.