Exotic Restaurants near SeaWorld San Diego
San Diego is a melting pot of diverse ethnicities, nationalities and backgrounds. This cultural highway features people from all corners of the earth, all living in one localized place. With so many different people, comes the benefit of fine and exotic food options for everyone to enjoy. Give your taste buds a kick and indulge in all the food options San Diego has to offer. Book your stay at one of the many hotels near Sea World San Diego and get ready for knockout flavor.
San Diego offers multiple food options from multiple locations across the world. Whether you want a European vibe, spicy Indian, Savory Mediterranean, whimsical sushi, or exotic African, you will find something for you at San Diego’s many fine dining options. Notable eateries around San Diego include:
- Taste of the Himalayas: When India met Nepal, something special was born. Come taste it for yourself at this hip and trendy restaurant.
- Sushi Ota: Come experience the taste of Japan. Indulge in sticky rice and the abundance of the sea.
- Harar Ethiopian Restaurant: Hot, spicy and decadent; Ethiopian food offers up a treat your mouth will not forget.
- Khyber Pass: Afghan food at its finest. Kebabs, Mantu and lentil soup!
- Saigon on Fifth: Looking for the best pho in town? Look no further than the delicious options at Saigon. This fine Vietnamese eatery will have you begging for seconds.
- Roy’s Restaurant: Small town Hawaii meet San Diego, San Diego meet small town Hawaii. When these two met, a firework of flavor burst into creation.
- Bandar Restaurant: Come experience the alluring tastes of Persia with this fine Iranian eatery.
- Au Revoir Bistro: Say goodbye to American flavor and say hello to French cuisine. The Au Revoir Bistro gives the best of Europe in one cozy little eatery.