Are you looking for cheap San Diego hotels near the San Diego Convention Center for the upcoming Travel & Adventure Show? You’ve come to the right place. The Marina Inn & Suites is an affordable hotel located in downtown San Diego, within minutes of both the San Diego Airport and the San Diego Convention Center. Our close proximity to everything a conventioneer would ever want or need makes us a great option for those looking for a home base during their trip. Other benefits of our hotel include but are not limited to:
- Free parking (a necessity in downtown San Diego where fees can reach up to $30 a day)
- Complimentary wireless internet and premium cable television including HBO and ESPN
- Incoming fax service for business and personal use
- Daily continental breakfast at no additional charge for a quick bite to go
- In-room amenities including a microwave, refrigerator, iron, laptop size safe and AC
If you’re attending the San Diego Travel & Adventure Show, you’re likely one who likes to try new things. While the exhibition gives you ample opportunities to discover authentic travel experiences around the globe, here are a few new adventure filled destinations that you can enjoy near our San Diego Travel & Adventure Show hotel:
- Gaslamp Quarter – Be sure to check out the Gaslamp Quarter for exciting nightlife and ample options for shopping and dining. Conventioneers should also take advantage of the handful of shops restaurants in, and nearby the Gaslamp Quarter, that offer discounted meals and even free items when a valid Convention Center badge is shown upon arrival.
- Little Italy – The Taste of Travel Stage will be highlighting local, regional and world cuisines and is one of the most highly anticipated showcases at the 2014 show. If you aren’t able to attend the cooking demonstration of your choice, fear not as neighboring Little Italy can offer you a taste of authentic Italian pastries, pastas, pizzas and more.
- Balboa Park – After a day of being inside, spend some time outdoors soaking up the beautiful San Diego sunshine and head to Balboa Park. This more than 100 acre park nestled in the heart of the city offers winding pathways to explore and stunning gardens with flora and fauna from around the world. And if you’re up for a bit of educational fun, stop by one of the dozen museums found on the park’s grounds.
For more information about where to stay, play, eat and explore, contact the Marina Inn & Suites at 1-800-571-2933 and speak with a Reservation Manager directly. Don’t forget to ask about our current hotel specials, which have helped us earn the reputation of being one of the best valued San Diego Travel & Adventure hotels. Don’t worry if it’s last minute, we’ll do our best to help you find a room or suite to match your travel needs and preferences.